Monday 30 May 2011

Doctor Who and Computer Games



The most recent Doctor Who games are the BBC Adventure games 
Doctor Who and it's form in computer games have been around for about thirty years, and here are a few random pictures of previous Doctor Who computer games.

Dalek Attack



Adventures In Cyberspace

The First Adventure




Doctor Who Return To Earth
This is a short review of the last Doctor Who game I bought.  It is of course Doctor Who Return To Earth on the Wii, you can buy this game with or without the sonic screwdriver which acts as a Wii remote, for me it's a must!  The game itself is a basic one at best.  It's very simple to play and complete.  Sadly the game is aimed at the kids market but I did get some enjoyment from it simply because it  features the Doctor.  The sonic screwdriver remote is very cool and is the best thing about the game in my opinion and I rate this game 4/10!! I would like a Doctor Who game on the scale of say Mass Effect.  That  is what I would really want but I think we will have to wait a long time for that.  But if they just made a Doctor Who game for everyone and not just specifically for the kids then I would be happy.  Do check out the trailer for it below and see what you think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment