Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hello Sweeties

Hello fellow Doctor Who fans !

I've finally got a day off so now I can write my first blog and can stop feeling like a bad newbie for not contributing! Just thought I'd bore you (ever so briefly) with a short post so you know who I am.

My name is Leslie.
I'm 26
I've never seen any of the original Doctor Who series (sorry)
My Favourite Doctor is David Tennant
My Least Favourite Doctor was Christopher Eccleston
My Favourite Assistant is Donna
I really disliked Martha Jones
My Favourite episode is Blink or The Girl in The Fireplace
I love the relationship between the Doctor and River Song.

I think that's probably enough of Doctor Who likes and dislikes for one day!
I'll do my best to hang around the Doctor Who Bar when I can. :)
Leslie x

No comments:

Post a Comment